Cannot finish killing Kraken

Forum rules
answeringRainstorm

Cannot finish killing Kraken

Postby answeringRainstorm » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:20 pm

Hello!
I am on echeladder rung 435, power 554. I keep trying to kill the Kraken in level 1 dungeons, but once I do damage on it with my Aspect Pattern, its health goes to 0%, and even though I keep attacking it, I take damage from it and it does not die. I have noticed that once I take other foes down with Aspect Patterns (I'm Blood), I need to hit them once. I have hit the Kraken, but it remains alive at 0 health.
Please help!
Thank you,
answeringRainstorm

forrestshadow

Re: Cannot finish killing Kraken

Postby forrestshadow » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:15 am

That's b/c its power is too high otherwise. Instead of damaging it, try and drop its stats with the power down function. Tehn attack it, and it will be as easy as your first ogre.

whimsicalParadox

Re: Cannot finish killing Kraken

Postby whimsicalParadox » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:35 pm

Every enemy has a power level just like you, which normally effect the defense and offensive power of your character. The Kraken has 1200 power, and yours is only 554. Yes, you managed to get its health to 0%, but his defensive power is SO high, compared to your offensive power. That's why when you attack, it does nothin'. You'll have to just get a stronger weapon. Or do as ^^^ said, and use a power up or power down to manage a hit.
Ralyks ¦ Cakekind; Forkkind
Rogue of Void
"Let's go whoop some underling rump."
:ugeek:

Return to “Bugs & Technical Support”